Lexii- Lil imma change the backround because I needa 3 column Template <3
Lilly-

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cabin Fever

Hey everyone, Lilly here! Today is a special day... my sister McKenzie's birthday! Happy birthday Kenzie, I love you soo much and I am so glad I have a younger sister as amazing as you! One more year 'til your a teen like me! It is also my Grandpa's birthday, but sadly he is no longer here to celebrate with us. Love you Grandpa! <3 Attention!, I'd like to congratulate my neighbor Missy for giving birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning, Aubrey! I know she will become a great person one day! :) So this is a very special day indeed! To celebrate McKenzie's birthday, we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and she opened up her birthday presents. Then we each had a friend over and they came over to swim and enjoy the 105 degree heat! Now everyone is gone, and we are getting ready to leave for P.F. Changs for Kenzie's birthday dinner, yummm Chinese food! :) Tomorrow, WE ARE GOING TO THE CABIN!!!! My family only get's to go there once a year, and that is for Independence Day! I am so excited, excited to go boating, fishing, and everything that has to do with a cabin, and excited to spend quality time with my family and cousins! I am bringing my laptop with me, so hopefully I will be able to post a few times this weekend while I'm there, and maybe even upload some photos (if they turn out alright!)! So yeah, I've got CABIN FEVER. Hopefully it will be nice while we're there!.... I hate cold rainy weather! It makes me feel really gloomy and then I'm stuck indoors with nothing to do, besides my summer math homework! :P If I don't get to post again until after the 4th, then HAPPY (early) 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! :D

Your fellow American,

Lilly (:

No comments:

Post a Comment