Lexii- Lil imma change the backround because I needa 3 column Template <3
Lilly-

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sorry Lex !

Lexii i am so sorry for not being on in forever, but i've been so busy and things that weren't planned to happen did, like my grandmother passing away (r.i.p. nana <3 i love you so much and will never forget you), hockey camp, softball games, swimming, and golf! And hanging out with friends too.
~~
This WHOLE week has been in the 100 degree weather, which is VERY rare in the state of MN. Now I feel glad that i don't live in Texas or Florida or anywhere down south because i CANNOT stand this heat. Yesterday's heat index indicated that it felt like 123 degrees outside! Oh my goodness, I don't think I have ever heard of a temperature being this high. Now I know the good side to having a pool... ;) And my softball games have been canceled on Tuesday and Wednesday, and golf was canceled yesterday too, but today everything will be more normal. Yaayy the heat wave is slowly going away! :) Lexii i'm gonna feel sorry for you if the heat get's to you guys!

~lilly

1 comment:

  1. I did , I hadda go on a 16 mile bike ride up a mountain with ym family... it was 105 .... I threw up everywhere it was toture

    ReplyDelete